- Objavljeno: 01.04.2020.
Public call 3/19 - Project Prukljan, k.o. Skradin
Deadline: July 1, 2020 at 12 p.m. (noon).Pursuant to the Decision of the Croatian Government, class: 022-03/20-04/40, refno: 50301-26/23-20-3 of 19 March 2020, the Ministry of State Property issues the following
for submission of bids for purchasing land plots in the ownership of the Republic of Croatia located in Skradin cadastral municipality, bids for establishing construction rights on land plots in the ownership of the Republic of Croatia located in Skradin cadastral municipality and bids for the granting of a concession on maritime demesne located in Skradin cadastral municipality with the aim of carrying out construction of the Prukljan Project by developing the Prukljan hospitality-tourism zone containing two beaches and a special purpose port – nautical tourism port – berth as well as construction of the Prukljan golf course along with tourist accommodation facilities (tourist villas) at Skradin Town in Šibenik-Knin County
SUBJECT OF THE PUBLIC CALL
1. The sale of a section of cadastral plot no. (c.p.n) 3216/1, on the section of which, covering a total approx. area of 30 ha, with T1 and T2 planned intended use, and based on the physical plan or acts for implementation of the physical plan, a construction plot will be formed for construction of the Prukljan hospitality-tourism zone, with a maximum capacity of 1500 beds.
2. Concession on the maritime demesne, on a section of c.p.n. 3126/5, for the purpose of economic use of two beaches and for the purpose of constructing and economic utilisation of the special purpose port – nautical tourism port – berth within the Prukljan hospitality-tourism zone, covering a total concession area of 51,376 m2.
3. Establishing construction rights on sections of c.p.n. 3216/1, c.p.n. 3181/1, c.p.n. 3215/37, c.p.n. 3296/1 and c.p.n. 3224/83, on the sections of which, covering a total area of 136 ha of the planned Rgt intended use (golf course with tourist accommodation), based on the act for implementation of the physical plan, will define the coverage of interventions in area for construction of the Prukljan golf course.
4. Sale of sections of c.p.n. 3216/1, c.p.n. 3181/1, c.p.n. 3215/37, c.p.n. 3296/1 and c.p.n. 3224/83 within the Rgt zone. On the sections of the mentioned cadastral plots, across an entire plot area of 24 ha within the golf course for construction of tourist accommodation facilities (tourist villas).
- 1. Public call (799kb)
- 2. Photos (1432kb)
- 2.a ZK izvadci.pdf (534kb)
- 3. Sketches and areas (661kb)
- 4. Tender documentation - Project Prukljan (355kb)
- 5. Skradin town physical development plan (639kb)
- 6. Obrazac ponude.docx (28kb)
- 7. Dodatna pojašnjenja uz javni poziv.pdf (241kb)
- 8. Obrazac financiranje UPU.docx (24kb)
- 9. Preliminary expert report on the archaeological field survey (1855kb)